Wonderful Hanoi – Halong Bay – 3N / 4D
Vietnam is famous for several things, from ancient towns, UNESCO heritage sites, and serene beaches to scrumptious Pho and a different kinds of coffee.
Vietnam is a Southeast Asian country known for its beaches, rivers, Buddhist pagodas and bustling cities. Hanoi, the capital, pays homage to the nation’s iconic Communist-era leader, Ho Chi Minh, via a huge marble mausoleum. Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon) has French colonial landmarks, plus Vietnamese War history museums and the Củ Chi tunnels, used by Viet Cong soldiers.
- On arrival at the airport complete your airport formalities then transferred to the hotel.
- Check-in at the hotel.
- In the evening proceed to city tour from Temple of Literature, the 1st university in Vietnam then continue to Ba Dinh Square – the biggest square in Hanoi where all biggest cultural, political events of the cities for taking photos of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (outside).
- Later have an overall view of the capital by a “cyclo” visit, which will start around the Old Quarter of Hanoi, stop at Ngoc Son Temple located on the Hoan Kiem Lake (the “Sword” Lake).
- Overnight at the hotel in Hanoi.
- Today check out from the hotel and proceed to Halong Bay the pride of the Gulf of Tonkin, a Natural World Heritage as designated by UNESCO in 1994 and 2006.
- The road will pass by the Red River delta with green paddy fields and rural villages, where hard-work farmers are busy with their farming jobs, or planting seedling.
- Upon arrival in Halong, we will take a big boat to cruise the Bay to discover the magnificent beauty of this Descending-dragon bay, created by thousands odd-shaped limestone rocks and Small island grottoes.
- After a lunch we will visit the Surprising Grotto, stop for swimming or kayaking (at your own cost), passing floating villages and approach small island to enjoy their beauty in close distance.
- Evening attend activities on the boat or relax at your own leisure.
- Overnight on board.
- Today after breakfast, visit by boat to Luon Cave, a ring-shaped pool inside an island in Halong with absolutely tranquil landscape and emerald water.
- Back to the Wharf of Halong passing the most densely area with many islands that have been named like the Cock-Fighting Rock, Sail Island, Incense burner rock or Sea Dog Rock.
- ransfered to the hotel for check in. Evening free for leisure.
- Overnight at the hotel in Hanoi.
- This morning you will be transfer to airport for the flight back home or your next destination.
More about this tour
Vietnam is famous for several things, from ancient towns, UNESCO heritage sites, and serene beaches to scrumptious Pho and a different kinds of coffee.Vietnam is a Southeast Asian country known for its beaches, rivers, Buddhist pagodas and bustling cities. Hanoi, the capital, pays homage to the nation’s iconic Communist-era leader, Ho Chi Minh, via a huge marble mausoleum. Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon) has French colonial landmarks, plus Vietnamese War history museums and the Củ Chi tunnels, used by Viet Cong soldiers.
- Africa Tour Packages
- Andaman and Nicobar Island Tour Packages
- Arunachal Pradesh Tour Packages
- Australia Tour Packages
- Canada Tour Packages
- China Tour Packages
- Delhi Tour Packages
- Dubai Tour Packages
- Europe Tour Packages
- Gangtok Tour Packages
- Gujarat Tour Packages
- Himachal Tour Packages
- Honey moon Tours
- Hong Kong Tour Packages
- Hyderabad Tour Packages
- Indonesia Tour Packages
- Japan Tour Packages
- Jordan Tour Packages
- Kanyakumari Tour Packages
- Kashmir Tour Packages
- Kerala Tour Packages
- Madurai Tour Packages
- Maharastra Tour Packages
- Malaysia Tour Packages
- Maldives Tour Packages
- Mauritius Tour Packages
- Meghalaya Tour Packages
- New-Zealand Tour Packages
- Rajasthan Tour Packages
- Rameswaram Tour Packages
- Rishikesh Tour Packages
- Seyschells Tour Packages
- Shirdi Tour Packages
- Singapore Tour Packages
- South Africa Tour Packages
- Sri Lanka Tour Packages
- Thailand Tour Packages
- Turkey Tour Packages
- United Kingdom Tour Packages
- USA Tour Packages
- Uttarakhand – Ranikhet Tour Packages
- Vietnam Tour Packages