Vaadhoo Island Blissful Escapade – 3N / 4D
The Maldives is an independent island country in the north-central Indian Ocean. The islands that make up the country extend more than 510 miles (820 km) from north to south and 80 miles (130 km) from east to west.
The Maldives, officially the Republic of Maldives, is an archipelagic state and country in South Asia, situated in the Indian Ocean. It lies southwest of Sri Lanka and India, about 750 kilometres from the Asian continent's mainland.
- Once you reach Maldives, you will be transferred to your hotel by our tour representative.
- After you have freshened up, your vacation begins by exploring Male, the capital city of Maldives.
- You can spend the day exploring popular sites, including Male Fish Market in the heart of the city, and Old Friday Mosque, the oldest mosque in Maldives.
- And to learn more about the history of Maldives, visit the National Museum.
- Later in the day, you will be taken to Cinnamon Hakurra, where you can see some adorable dolphins being playful, before returning to your hotel.
- The second day of your trip begins with going around the island to experience its beauty.
- Buy handicrafts and jewelry as gifts or souvenirs.
- You can also meet locals and interact with them.
- During the evening, head out for a sunset cruise, where you will experience the island’s serenity and enjoy a delicious dinner before returning to your hotel.
- Begin your 3rd day with snorkelling.
- What are the Maldives without the thrill of its water sports? Dive deep into the endless magic of the underwater world.
- During the evening, be prepared to feel mesmerized by the Glowing Beach on Vaadhoo Island.
- Get ready to check out from the hotel and head to the airport to catch your flight back home.
More about this tour
The Maldives is an independent island country in the north-central Indian Ocean.The islands that make up the country extend more than 510 miles (820 km) from north to south and 80 miles (130 km) from east to west. The Maldives is an independent island country in the north-central Indian Ocean. The islands that make up the country extend more than 510 miles (820 km) from north to south and 80 miles (130 km) from east to west.
- Africa Tour Packages
- Andaman and Nicobar Island Tour Packages
- Arunachal Pradesh Tour Packages
- Australia Tour Packages
- Canada Tour Packages
- China Tour Packages
- Delhi Tour Packages
- Dubai Tour Packages
- Europe Tour Packages
- Gangtok Tour Packages
- Gujarat Tour Packages
- Himachal Tour Packages
- Honey moon Tours
- Hong Kong Tour Packages
- Hyderabad Tour Packages
- Indonesia Tour Packages
- Japan Tour Packages
- Jordan Tour Packages
- Kanyakumari Tour Packages
- Kashmir Tour Packages
- Kerala Tour Packages
- Madurai Tour Packages
- Maharastra Tour Packages
- Malaysia Tour Packages
- Maldives Tour Packages
- Mauritius Tour Packages
- Meghalaya Tour Packages
- New-Zealand Tour Packages
- Rajasthan Tour Packages
- Rameswaram Tour Packages
- Rishikesh Tour Packages
- Seyschells Tour Packages
- Shirdi Tour Packages
- Singapore Tour Packages
- South Africa Tour Packages
- Sri Lanka Tour Packages
- Thailand Tour Packages
- Turkey Tour Packages
- United Kingdom Tour Packages
- USA Tour Packages
- Uttarakhand – Ranikhet Tour Packages
- Vietnam Tour Packages