Tropical Haven at South Palm Resort – 4N / 5D
The Maldives is an independent island country in the north-central Indian Ocean. The islands that make up the country extend more than 510 miles (820 km) from north to south and 80 miles (130 km) from east to west.
The Maldives, officially the Republic of Maldives, is an archipelagic state and country in South Asia, situated in the Indian Ocean. It lies southwest of Sri Lanka and India, about 750 kilometres from the Asian continent's mainland.
- Board your scheduled flight to arrive at Male International airport.
- After a safe arrival at Male, our tour representative will guide and transfer you to South Palm resort via Speedboat.
- The resort stands on a private and remote island at the southern tip of Maldives.
- After your check-in, use the rest of the day to relax and take in the breathtaking ocean views.
- Stay overnight at the resort.
- After your breakfast, you can explore the Indian ocean with water sports.
- end your adrenaline racing by participating in scuba diving, Banana boat ride, Jet skiing, and Snorkelling.
- Embrace the natural surroundings as you relax by the beach.
- Post breakfast, head out for a breath-taking experience of an Underwater walk to discover an amazing marine life with fish, sharks, turtles, rays, and corals.
- After lunch, enjoy a boat ride for Dolphin watching. Later in the evening, you may check out the local markets and the famous landmarks with fascinating colonial history.
- Get back to South Palm resort and stay overnight.
- Spend a whole day out at sea as you go island hopping with your loved ones.
- Or choose to lie down on the beach under an umbrella and soak in the views or take a dip in the pool.
- Get back to the hotel for some delicious dinner and stay overnight.
- On the day of departure, enjoy your delicious breakfast and check out from the resort.
- roceed to Male airport and board your flight back to India.
More about this tour
The Maldives is an independent island country in the north-central Indian Ocean.The islands that make up the country extend more than 510 miles (820 km) from north to south and 80 miles (130 km) from east to west. The Maldives is an independent island country in the north-central Indian Ocean. The islands that make up the country extend more than 510 miles (820 km) from north to south and 80 miles (130 km) from east to west.
- Africa Tour Packages
- Andaman and Nicobar Island Tour Packages
- Arunachal Pradesh Tour Packages
- Australia Tour Packages
- Canada Tour Packages
- China Tour Packages
- Delhi Tour Packages
- Dubai Tour Packages
- Europe Tour Packages
- Gangtok Tour Packages
- Gujarat Tour Packages
- Himachal Tour Packages
- Honey moon Tours
- Hong Kong Tour Packages
- Hyderabad Tour Packages
- Indonesia Tour Packages
- Japan Tour Packages
- Jordan Tour Packages
- Kanyakumari Tour Packages
- Kashmir Tour Packages
- Kerala Tour Packages
- Madurai Tour Packages
- Maharastra Tour Packages
- Malaysia Tour Packages
- Maldives Tour Packages
- Mauritius Tour Packages
- Meghalaya Tour Packages
- New-Zealand Tour Packages
- Rajasthan Tour Packages
- Rameswaram Tour Packages
- Rishikesh Tour Packages
- Seyschells Tour Packages
- Shirdi Tour Packages
- Singapore Tour Packages
- South Africa Tour Packages
- Sri Lanka Tour Packages
- Thailand Tour Packages
- Turkey Tour Packages
- United Kingdom Tour Packages
- USA Tour Packages
- Uttarakhand – Ranikhet Tour Packages
- Vietnam Tour Packages