Spectacular New Zealand Tour – 6N / 7D
New Zealand is one of the most unique destinations on Earth, where scenes of sweeping, verdant landscapes and pristine wilderness abound. In addition to its endless natural attractions, New Zealand is also known for its rich culture, friendly locals, and excellent food and wine.
New Zealand is an island country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. It consists of two main landmasses—the North Island and the South Island —and over 700 smaller islands.
- Welcome to the City of Sails!! After your arrival in Auckland, our tour representatives will meet and transfer you to the hotel.
- Enjoy your overnight stay at Auckland.
- After your breakfast, get ready for a sightseeing tour to Auckland city.
- You will be visiting the Kelly Tarltons Underwater World and Antarctic Encounter.
- Spend your overnight stay at Auckland.
- On this day, you will be traveling south through the fertile Waikato region to reach Waitomo.
- ou can spend a great time by visiting the famous Glowworm Caves and also try an underground boat ride.
- Move to Rotorua to spend your overnight stay.
- Our tour representatives will take you to Te Puia Thermal Reserve to see boiling mudpools and roaring geyser.
- Continue your journey towards the Rainbow Springs and view New Zealand’s trout, birds and wildlife before continuing to the Agrodome for a New Zealand farm show featuring cow milking, sheep dog demonstrations and an introduction to the stars of our sheep industry.
- In the afternoon, get into a domestic flight from Rotorua to Queenstown.
- Wake up early in the morning. Proceed to the southern arm of Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden and move to Lake Te Anau.
- Get into the Eglinton Valley and travel through the breath taking man made Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound.
- You can really enjoy the cruise on this world famous fiord, dominated by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls.
- You will be having your buffet lunch on the board. Move back to Queenstown.
- On this 6th day, you can enjoy by trying out some adventurous activities such as bungy jumping, white water rafting, jetboating, gondola rides and much more.
- Take your breakfast and move to the airport for your departure.
More about this tour
New Zealand is one of the most unique destinations on Earth, where scenes of sweeping, verdant landscapes and pristine wilderness abound. In addition to its endless natural attractions, New Zealand is also known for its rich culture, friendly locals, and excellent food and wine.New Zealand is an island country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. It consists of two main landmasses—the North Island and the South Island —and over 700 smaller islands.
- Africa Tour Packages
- Andaman and Nicobar Island Tour Packages
- Arunachal Pradesh Tour Packages
- Australia Tour Packages
- Canada Tour Packages
- China Tour Packages
- Delhi Tour Packages
- Dubai Tour Packages
- Europe Tour Packages
- Gangtok Tour Packages
- Gujarat Tour Packages
- Himachal Tour Packages
- Honey moon Tours
- Hong Kong Tour Packages
- Hyderabad Tour Packages
- Indonesia Tour Packages
- Japan Tour Packages
- Jordan Tour Packages
- Kanyakumari Tour Packages
- Kashmir Tour Packages
- Kerala Tour Packages
- Madurai Tour Packages
- Maharastra Tour Packages
- Malaysia Tour Packages
- Maldives Tour Packages
- Mauritius Tour Packages
- Meghalaya Tour Packages
- New-Zealand Tour Packages
- Rajasthan Tour Packages
- Rameswaram Tour Packages
- Rishikesh Tour Packages
- Seyschells Tour Packages
- Shirdi Tour Packages
- Singapore Tour Packages
- South Africa Tour Packages
- Sri Lanka Tour Packages
- Thailand Tour Packages
- Turkey Tour Packages
- United Kingdom Tour Packages
- USA Tour Packages
- Uttarakhand – Ranikhet Tour Packages
- Vietnam Tour Packages