Singapore with Thailand – 8N / 9D
Singapore is so much fun and pleasure. Its world class attractions, entertainment opportunities, fantastic architectural wonders, theme parks, evening shows, vibrant lifestyle and friendly atmosphere make Singapore worth a visit.
Singapore is famous for being a global financial center, being among the most densely populated places in the world, having a world-class city airport with a waterfall, and a Botanic Garden that is a World Heritage Site.
- As soon as you land at Changi Airport, our tour representative will greet you and take you to the hotel.
- We’ll leave you to check in and rest before proceeding to the first activity – the Night Safari on the Mandai Wildlife Reserve.
- This open-air zoo is the first of its kind and is home to thousands of animals.
- The second day begins with exploring the different tourist attractions in the city, namely, Gardens By The Bay, a nature park spread over 101 hectares; the National Gallery, a museum showcasing Southeast Asian art collections; the Merlion Park, famous for the Merlion Statue, a half-lion and half-fish statue.
- Some other places covered in the tour include the Esplanade Theatre, Suntec City, and Marina Bay.
- You’ll also visit the Indian National Army Monument in downtown Singapore built in 1995 to honour the brave INA soldiers who died fighting the British in India and Burma, and the Singapore Zoo, which is home to over 2,800 animals.
- Check out from the city hotel to transfer to Sentosa Island.
- You’ll begin your adventure with Universal Studios, Southeast Asia’s first and only Universal Studios theme park.
- The park is famous for its amazing rides, games, and interactive shows based on old Hollywood movies like Jurassic Park, Madagascar and Shrek.
- The next day you can enjoy the remaining attractions on Sentosa Island.
- There are over 25 attractions, ranging from SEA Aquarium and Adventure Cove Waterpark to Madame Tussauds and Palawan Beach.
- You can also experience the cable car ride from Mount Faber to Sentosa Island or enjoy Skyline Luge and Skyride, an open-air cart drive for a majestic view of the island.
- On your fifth day, board your flight from Singapore to Bangkok.
- Our tour representatives will meet you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel in Pattaya.
- he first destination in Pattaya is the Big Buddha Temple, where Buddha’s idol stands at 300 feet.
- After witnessing this spiritually rich spot, you can head for a dolphin show at Dolphin World, which kids will surely enjoy.
- On Day 6, take a speedboat to explore the scenic Coral Island, the largest island in Pattaya and one of the most visited tourist attractions.
- You can stroll with your loved one on the island’s golden beaches or engage in parasailing, snorkelling, banana boat riding and other water-based activities.
- You can end your day by visiting Pattaya’s popular Night Bazaar, a famous street market selling clothes, accessories, and souvenirs.
- Begin your day by driving from Pattaya to Bangkok.
- You can enjoy the rest of the day at leisure or go for a cruise on the Chao Phraya River to enjoy dinner, dance, and live music.
- The Chao Phraya River Cruise offers a memorable view of the riverside scenery, where you can admire the beautiful temples and landmarks.
- And to finish the day attend a Cabaret Show to experience glitz and glamour.
- Experience the power and magnificence of Thai Royalty early in the day by visiting the Grand Palace, where the King of Thailand resides.
- The Golden Buddha Temple is another highlight of the day, famous for its seated Buddha that weighs five and a half tons and is from the Sukhothai period. Don’t miss Wat Pho, the reclining Buddha temple famous for its 15 metres tall and 46 metres long Buddha.
- The soles of this Buddha are crafted with mother-of-pearl shells.
- Drink in the serenity and peace at Wat Arun, the Temple of the Dawn, one of Thailand’s oldest and most famous temples.
- Check out from your hotel and head to the airport to board your flight back home.
More about this tour
Singapore is so much fun and pleasure. Its world class attractions, entertainment opportunities, fantastic architectural wonders, theme parks, evening shows, vibrant lifestyle and friendly atmosphere make Singapore worth a visit.Singapore is famous for being a global financial center, being among the most densely populated places in the world, having a world-class city airport with a waterfall, and a Botanic Garden that is a World Heritage Site.
- Africa Tour Packages
- Andaman and Nicobar Island Tour Packages
- Arunachal Pradesh Tour Packages
- Australia Tour Packages
- Canada Tour Packages
- China Tour Packages
- Delhi Tour Packages
- Dubai Tour Packages
- Europe Tour Packages
- Gangtok Tour Packages
- Gujarat Tour Packages
- Himachal Tour Packages
- Honey moon Tours
- Hong Kong Tour Packages
- Hyderabad Tour Packages
- Indonesia Tour Packages
- Japan Tour Packages
- Jordan Tour Packages
- Kanyakumari Tour Packages
- Kashmir Tour Packages
- Kerala Tour Packages
- Madurai Tour Packages
- Maharastra Tour Packages
- Malaysia Tour Packages
- Maldives Tour Packages
- Mauritius Tour Packages
- Meghalaya Tour Packages
- New-Zealand Tour Packages
- Rajasthan Tour Packages
- Rameswaram Tour Packages
- Rishikesh Tour Packages
- Seyschells Tour Packages
- Shirdi Tour Packages
- Singapore Tour Packages
- South Africa Tour Packages
- Sri Lanka Tour Packages
- Thailand Tour Packages
- Turkey Tour Packages
- United Kingdom Tour Packages
- USA Tour Packages
- Uttarakhand – Ranikhet Tour Packages
- Vietnam Tour Packages