Singapore with Marina Bay Sands – 4N / 5D
Singapore is so much fun and pleasure. Its world class attractions, entertainment opportunities, fantastic architectural wonders, theme parks, evening shows, vibrant lifestyle and friendly atmosphere make Singapore worth a visit.
Singapore is famous for being a global financial center, being among the most densely populated places in the world, having a world-class city airport with a waterfall, and a Botanic Garden that is a World Heritage Site.
- As soon as you arrive in Singapore, our tour guide will be at the airport to welcome you and help you get a transfer to the hotel.
- The guide will give you details about the entire itinerary, including the activities waiting ahead of you.
- We’ll then leave you to complete the check-in formalities and rest for some time.
- The first day includes a Night Safari at the Mandai Wildlife Reserve.
- The Night Safari is an excellent opportunity to admire hundreds of rare & endangered species like tigers, tapirs, flying squirrels, and rhinoceroses.
- The second day includes a coach tour of Singapore’s best attractions like Gardens By The Bay, Merlion Park, Chinatown, Little India, Chocolate Shop, etc. We’ll leave you to soak in the beauty of the place and admire the wonderful buildings and modern architecture.
- The next vacation stop is Sentosa, where you can enjoy the numerous attractions on the island.
- Sentosa is famous for its cable car rides from Mount Faber to Sentosa, the Madame Tussauds Museum shows like Images of Singapore -Live and Wings of Time.
- You can also take pictures with cute dolphins at Dolphin Island or relax at one of the numerous beaches on the island.
- The Universal Studios theme park is the first of its kind in Southeast Asia and is famous for its rides, shows, and games based on old Hollywood blockbusters like Jurassic Park and Shrek.
- You can ride Battlestar Galactica, the tallest duelling rollercoaster in the world, and have a blast revisiting classic movies such as Transformers, The Mummy, and Jurassic Park.
- You will be transferred from the hotel to Marina Bay Sands on the fourth day.
- . Take a bird’s eye view of Singapore’s landscape from Marina Sands SkyPark Observation Deck.
- Watch the Light and Water Show in the evening and shop at the numerous luxury stores before turning in for the night at your posh accommodation.
- Check out from your hotel and head to the airport to board your flight back home.
More about this tour
Singapore is so much fun and pleasure. Its world class attractions, entertainment opportunities, fantastic architectural wonders, theme parks, evening shows, vibrant lifestyle and friendly atmosphere make Singapore worth a visit.Singapore is famous for being a global financial center, being among the most densely populated places in the world, having a world-class city airport with a waterfall, and a Botanic Garden that is a World Heritage Site.
- Africa Tour Packages
- Andaman and Nicobar Island Tour Packages
- Arunachal Pradesh Tour Packages
- Australia Tour Packages
- Canada Tour Packages
- China Tour Packages
- Delhi Tour Packages
- Dubai Tour Packages
- Europe Tour Packages
- Gangtok Tour Packages
- Gujarat Tour Packages
- Himachal Tour Packages
- Honey moon Tours
- Hong Kong Tour Packages
- Hyderabad Tour Packages
- Indonesia Tour Packages
- Japan Tour Packages
- Jordan Tour Packages
- Kanyakumari Tour Packages
- Kashmir Tour Packages
- Kerala Tour Packages
- Madurai Tour Packages
- Maharastra Tour Packages
- Malaysia Tour Packages
- Maldives Tour Packages
- Mauritius Tour Packages
- Meghalaya Tour Packages
- New-Zealand Tour Packages
- Rajasthan Tour Packages
- Rameswaram Tour Packages
- Rishikesh Tour Packages
- Seyschells Tour Packages
- Shirdi Tour Packages
- Singapore Tour Packages
- South Africa Tour Packages
- Sri Lanka Tour Packages
- Thailand Tour Packages
- Turkey Tour Packages
- United Kingdom Tour Packages
- USA Tour Packages
- Uttarakhand – Ranikhet Tour Packages
- Vietnam Tour Packages