Singapore Family Fun – 5N / 6D
Singapore is so much fun and pleasure. Its world class attractions, entertainment opportunities, fantastic architectural wonders, theme parks, evening shows, vibrant lifestyle and friendly atmosphere make Singapore worth a visit.
Singapore is famous for being a global financial center, being among the most densely populated places in the world, having a world-class city airport with a waterfall, and a Botanic Garden that is a World Heritage Site.
- After you land in Singapore, our tour representatives will welcome you at Changi Airport and drop you at the hotel, leaving you to check in and freshen up.
- After you enjoy your meal at the hotel, we’ll meet you in the evening to enjoy Night Safari at the Mandai Wildlife Reserve.
- Later in the evening, get ready to witness the first nocturnal zoo in the world to experience a mesmerizing Night Safari.
- This unique open zoo has hundreds of animals, including rare and endangered species like Asian elephants, civets, Malayan tigers, and fishing cats.
- The next day includes a half-day tour of the city, covering all important destinations like Merlion Park, Mount Faber, Jewellery Factory, Chocolate Shop, and Little India. Sentosa Island is the next destination, with hundreds of attractions to keep you engaged for an entire day.
- From cable car rides at the Skyline Luge and Skyride to swimming with the dolphins at Dolphin Island or relaxing at one of the many serene beaches on the island, there are dozens of things to do and enjoy on Sentosa Island.
- How about going back to your childhood days? Universal Studios is one of the best attractions in Singapore and the first of its kind in Southeast Asia
- The studio in Singapore allows adults to relive their childhood, allowing them to ride the Battlestar Galactica and enjoy other rides before heading to Chinatown later in the day to relish oriental cuisine and shop for souvenirs.
- The third day of your trip is to explore the famous touristy spots in Singapore.
- Explore Gardens by the Bay, a nature park covering 101 hectares.
- The next stop is the National Gallery in Singapore, home to intricate art pieces from the Southeast Asian community.
- The last stop for the day is the Singapore Zoo, with more than 4200 animals.
- Little India is popular for its street food, souvenir shops, handicrafts, and other attractions.
- You can explore the country’s art scene, and enjoy the river view by night on Boat Quay.
- Check out from your hotel and head to the airport to board your flight back home.
More about this tour
Singapore is so much fun and pleasure. Its world class attractions, entertainment opportunities, fantastic architectural wonders, theme parks, evening shows, vibrant lifestyle and friendly atmosphere make Singapore worth a visit.Singapore is famous for being a global financial center, being among the most densely populated places in the world, having a world-class city airport with a waterfall, and a Botanic Garden that is a World Heritage Site.
- Africa Tour Packages
- Andaman and Nicobar Island Tour Packages
- Arunachal Pradesh Tour Packages
- Australia Tour Packages
- Canada Tour Packages
- China Tour Packages
- Delhi Tour Packages
- Dubai Tour Packages
- Europe Tour Packages
- Gangtok Tour Packages
- Gujarat Tour Packages
- Himachal Tour Packages
- Honey moon Tours
- Hong Kong Tour Packages
- Hyderabad Tour Packages
- Indonesia Tour Packages
- Japan Tour Packages
- Jordan Tour Packages
- Kanyakumari Tour Packages
- Kashmir Tour Packages
- Kerala Tour Packages
- Madurai Tour Packages
- Maharastra Tour Packages
- Malaysia Tour Packages
- Maldives Tour Packages
- Mauritius Tour Packages
- Meghalaya Tour Packages
- New-Zealand Tour Packages
- Rajasthan Tour Packages
- Rameswaram Tour Packages
- Rishikesh Tour Packages
- Seyschells Tour Packages
- Shirdi Tour Packages
- Singapore Tour Packages
- South Africa Tour Packages
- Sri Lanka Tour Packages
- Thailand Tour Packages
- Turkey Tour Packages
- United Kingdom Tour Packages
- USA Tour Packages
- Uttarakhand – Ranikhet Tour Packages
- Vietnam Tour Packages