Regal Rajasthan Special Holiday Package – 6N / 7D
Rajasthan is located in North India with a keen historical significance lying in kingdoms, forts, traditions, customs, culture and the desert witnessing innumerable travel from both India and from abroad.
If you are eager to explore the most of Rajasthan in an organized manner, then what else then an exclusive Rajasthan Tour Package can assist you the best? With the tour package for Rajasthan, you can explore all the places in peace, take pleasure in exploring new activities, tuck in various delicacies, and also stroll along the forts and other historic establishments making it renowned as the “Land of Kings”.
- After your arrival, our tour representatives will meet and transfer you to the hotel.
- Get into the hotel and relax for sometime.
- Enjoy your overnight stay at the Jaipur hotel.
- In the morning, proceed to Amber Fort and explore great knowledge.
- The Amber Fort was the ancient capital of the State.
- Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory sparkling with mirrors. In the afternoon, take a voyage through Jaipur.-the capital of Rajasthan which was constructed by Maharaja Jai Singh, the eminent cosmologist.
- You need to know that this city is 260 years old. Proceed to the Maharaja’s City Palace and the Observatory.
- Continue your journey to Hawa Mahal and through the pink rose private & business territories.
- Spend your overnight stay at Jaipur.
- After a quick breakfast, move ahead to Jodhpur, on the way visit Pushkar.
- The main sanctuary of Lord Brahma is encompassed by Pushkar Lake.
- On the banks of the lake, you will see enthusiasts taking dunk into the sacred waters of Pushkar & offering requests to God.
- Ensure to check out the Fair Site, which is right inverse the Pushkar Lake.
- Alternatively, you can visit Ajmer Khwaja Dargah in Ajmer (11 kms). After lunch, proceed with your driver to Jodhpur.
- Arrive Jodhpur at night and get into the hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure.
Get back to Jodpur (Through Pushkar/Ajmer) for your overnight stay.
- Take your breakfast in the morning. Get ready for a sightseeing voyage tour through Jodhpur.
- Visit the Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada (Mausoleums of the extraordinary Rajput Warrior) and the Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum.
- After lunch one can take up a half day trip excursion to Osian 55kms from Jodhpur.
- Osian Village, remains of an aged city called Osian, a desert spring in the desert, a tour to this ancient township drives one past undulating landscape, punctuated by desert extends and little villages.
- Osian has 15 flawlessly etched Jain and Brahmanical sanctuaries. Of these, the most extraordinary ones are the prior Surya or Sun Temple, Kali sanctuary, Sachiya Mata Temple and the principle sanctuary devoted to Lord Mahavira. Later, move ahead over to the hotel in Jodhpur.
- Spend your overnight stay at Jodhpur.
- After breakfast, drive to Udaipur and explore great pleasure.
- On the way, visit the celebrated Ranakpur Temples of twelfth Century, Proceed to Udaipur and get into the hotel for refresh.
- Take a break at the evening.
- Alternatively, you can go out for a walk through the thin paths and back lanes of Udaipur up to the Washing Ghats at the lake Pichola.
- Enjoy the boat ride at Lake Pichola with the wonderful perspective of Lake Palace Hotel, placed in the midst of the Lake. Spend the rest of the day in Udaipur.
- After your morning breakfast, take a sightseeing voyage tour through Udaipur.
- You will be visiting the City Palace implicit 1559, a little royal residence over the Lake Pichola.
- The other main fascinating tourist attractions of the city include Crystal Gallery, Durbar Hall, Jagdish Temple and Palace Museum.
- Later, visit Saheli Ki Bari and explore the small ornamental garden build in honor of Royal Ladies.
- Ensure to visit the Lok Kala Mandal and view the people dresses, trimmings, manikins, veils, dolls society musical instruments, people’s gods and painted creations.
- Opened seven days a week, manikin shows and society moving are led each night from 18:00 to 19:00 in a neighbouring outdoors theatre & Shilpgram to see the town expressions & creates.
- Spend your overnight stay at Udaipur.
- After your breakfast, relax at the grand hotel or go out for shopping at the nearby streets.
- Later, move to the railway station or airport for flight to get back home.
More about this tour
Rajasthan is located in North India with a keen historical significance lying in kingdoms, forts, traditions, customs, culture and the desert witnessing innumerable travel from both India and from abroad. If you are eager to explore the most of Rajasthan in an organized manner, then what else then an exclusive Rajasthan Tour Package can assist you the best? With the tour package for Rajasthan, you can explore all the places in peace, take pleasure in exploring new activities, tuck in various delicacies, and also stroll along the forts and other historic establishments making it renowned as the “Land of Kings”.
- Africa Tour Packages
- Andaman and Nicobar Island Tour Packages
- Arunachal Pradesh Tour Packages
- Australia Tour Packages
- Canada Tour Packages
- China Tour Packages
- Delhi Tour Packages
- Dubai Tour Packages
- Europe Tour Packages
- Gangtok Tour Packages
- Gujarat Tour Packages
- Himachal Tour Packages
- Honey moon Tours
- Hong Kong Tour Packages
- Hyderabad Tour Packages
- Indonesia Tour Packages
- Japan Tour Packages
- Jordan Tour Packages
- Kanyakumari Tour Packages
- Kashmir Tour Packages
- Kerala Tour Packages
- Madurai Tour Packages
- Maharastra Tour Packages
- Malaysia Tour Packages
- Maldives Tour Packages
- Mauritius Tour Packages
- Meghalaya Tour Packages
- New-Zealand Tour Packages
- Rajasthan Tour Packages
- Rameswaram Tour Packages
- Rishikesh Tour Packages
- Seyschells Tour Packages
- Shirdi Tour Packages
- Singapore Tour Packages
- South Africa Tour Packages
- Sri Lanka Tour Packages
- Thailand Tour Packages
- Turkey Tour Packages
- United Kingdom Tour Packages
- USA Tour Packages
- Uttarakhand – Ranikhet Tour Packages
- Vietnam Tour Packages