Magical Andaman Tour – 3N / 4D
Andaman & Nicobar Islands, a group of 572 islands & islets spread like a broken chain of pearls over Bay of Bengal covering an area of 8249 sq.km.
Andaman & Nicobar Islands, a group of 572 islands & islets spread like a broken chain of pearls over Bay of Bengal covering an area of 8249 sq.km. The archipelago of Andaman and Nicobar Islands celebrate serene solitude at its dense forests, exotic floral beds and stretches of silvery sand beaches.
- Upon your arrival at Port Blair Airport, our tour representatives will meet and transfer you to the hotel.
- Begin with visit to Corbin’s Cove Beach – 7 kilometers from Port Blair – a coconut palm bordered shoreline, perfect for swimming, showering and sun-luxuriating.
- Later,visit Cellular Jail emulated by the exciting Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the courageous adventure of the Indian opportunity battle is brought alive.
- Spend your overnight stay at particular hotel/resort at Port Blair.
- Today after breakfast, initiate off for a full- day journey to Coral Island (North Bay) to see coral reefs, interesting mix of excellent decorative fish and other marine life.
- This is a perfect spot for snorkelling as this sandy shoreline coupled with clear water makes a stunning scene.
- If you don’t mind, convey your drinking water, lunch pack, and evolving dress.
- Following North Bay, Visit Ross Island, the previous private and regulatory island of the British amid their guideline of South East Asia, was scratch named the Paris of the East.
- This island was totally annihilated in a seismic tremor, now in remains. Presently, move ahead for Harbor Cruise (Viper Island), coating seven ports by vessels, and you can see one of the huge coasting dry dock, the island maritime harbour and territory going vessel harbour.
- Enjoy your overnight stay at hotel at Port Blair.
- On morning, depart by ship to Havelock Island. Be pleased about your evening at Beach number 7 on the western coast, otherwise called “The Radha Nagar Beach”.
- It is a standout amongst the most famous shorelines on Havelock and was named “Best Beach in Asia” by time in 2004. Late night, sail for Port Blair.
- Return back from Havelock Island, exchange to hotel and overnight stay at Hotel at Port Blair.
- On the last day morning, you will have free time for packing & personal activities.
- Later, check out from the hotel and transfer to the Airport. – Here your journey ends with sweet memories.
More about this tour
Andaman & Nicobar Islands, a group of 572 islands & islets spread like a broken chain of pearls over Bay of Bengal covering an area of 8249 sq.km. The archipelago of Andaman and Nicobar Islands celebrate serene solitude at its dense forests, exotic floral beds and stretches of silvery sand beaches. Over a distance of 780kms of ocean from North to South, the island, although a Union Territory of India, is very close to Rangoon (Burma), Phuket (Thailand), Malaysia & Sumatra.
- Africa Tour Packages
- Andaman and Nicobar Island Tour Packages
- Arunachal Pradesh Tour Packages
- Australia Tour Packages
- Canada Tour Packages
- China Tour Packages
- Delhi Tour Packages
- Dubai Tour Packages
- Europe Tour Packages
- Gangtok Tour Packages
- Gujarat Tour Packages
- Himachal Tour Packages
- Honey moon Tours
- Hong Kong Tour Packages
- Hyderabad Tour Packages
- Indonesia Tour Packages
- Japan Tour Packages
- Jordan Tour Packages
- Kanyakumari Tour Packages
- Kashmir Tour Packages
- Kerala Tour Packages
- Madurai Tour Packages
- Maharastra Tour Packages
- Malaysia Tour Packages
- Maldives Tour Packages
- Mauritius Tour Packages
- Meghalaya Tour Packages
- New-Zealand Tour Packages
- Rajasthan Tour Packages
- Rameswaram Tour Packages
- Rishikesh Tour Packages
- Seyschells Tour Packages
- Shirdi Tour Packages
- Singapore Tour Packages
- South Africa Tour Packages
- Sri Lanka Tour Packages
- Thailand Tour Packages
- Turkey Tour Packages
- United Kingdom Tour Packages
- USA Tour Packages
- Uttarakhand – Ranikhet Tour Packages
- Vietnam Tour Packages