Glimpse of Andaman Islands Tour – 4N / 5D
Andaman & Nicobar Islands, a group of 572 islands & islets spread like a broken chain of pearls over Bay of Bengal covering an area of 8249 sq.km.
Andaman & Nicobar Islands, a group of 572 islands & islets spread like a broken chain of pearls over Bay of Bengal covering an area of 8249 sq.km. The archipelago of Andaman and Nicobar Islands celebrate serene solitude at its dense forests, exotic floral beds and stretches of silvery sand beaches.
- After your arrival at Port Blair Airport, our tour representatives will welcome and transfer you to the hotel.
- Begin your visit to Corbyn’s Cove Beach – 7 kilometers from Port Blair – a coconut palm bounded shoreline, perfect for swimming, sun-lounging & showering. Later, visit Cellular Jail emulated by the captivating Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the brave adventure of the Indian opportunity battle is brought alive.
- Spend your overnight stay at hotel/ resort at Port Blair
- Early morning, depart by ship to Havelock Island.
- Enjoy your evening at Beach number 7 on the western coast, otherwise called “The Radha Nagar Beach”.
- It is a standout amongst the most famous shorelines on Havelock and was named “Best Beach in Asia” by time in 2004.
- Move back to the hotel at Havelock for overnight stay.
- On this day, you can enjoy the day at your leisure by trying out some adventurous activities such as Scuba plunging, Snorkling, Game fishing and more on the immediate payment base.
- Get into the hotel at Havelock for overnight stay.
- After breakfast, continue to visit the Elephant shoreline.
- Elephant Beach is a little unblemished shoreline, rather remotely spotted; it might be arrived at by cruiser.
- The shoreline is likewise a greatly decent place for snorkeling with an effortlessly available house reef, which gloats of lovely corals and other marine life.
- The shoreline has risen as Havelock’s most loved spot for scuba plunging.
- It is appropriately customized to be a learner’s swoop site.
- ne can simply walk straight from the shoreline and on to the spot where jumpers hone. Reach back your inn by 06:00 PM at the end of the trip.
- Spend your overnight stay at the hotel at Port Blair.
- On the last day morning, spend the entire day for packing and personal activities.
- Later, check out from the inn and transfer to the Airport.
- Trip ends with sweet memories
More about this tour
Andaman & Nicobar Islands, a group of 572 islands & islets spread like a broken chain of pearls over Bay of Bengal covering an area of 8249 sq.km. The archipelago of Andaman and Nicobar Islands celebrate serene solitude at its dense forests, exotic floral beds and stretches of silvery sand beaches. Over a distance of 780kms of ocean from North to South, the island, although a Union Territory of India, is very close to Rangoon (Burma), Phuket (Thailand), Malaysia & Sumatra.
- Africa Tour Packages
- Andaman and Nicobar Island Tour Packages
- Arunachal Pradesh Tour Packages
- Australia Tour Packages
- Canada Tour Packages
- China Tour Packages
- Delhi Tour Packages
- Dubai Tour Packages
- Europe Tour Packages
- Gangtok Tour Packages
- Gujarat Tour Packages
- Himachal Tour Packages
- Honey moon Tours
- Hong Kong Tour Packages
- Hyderabad Tour Packages
- Indonesia Tour Packages
- Japan Tour Packages
- Jordan Tour Packages
- Kanyakumari Tour Packages
- Kashmir Tour Packages
- Kerala Tour Packages
- Madurai Tour Packages
- Maharastra Tour Packages
- Malaysia Tour Packages
- Maldives Tour Packages
- Mauritius Tour Packages
- Meghalaya Tour Packages
- New-Zealand Tour Packages
- Rajasthan Tour Packages
- Rameswaram Tour Packages
- Rishikesh Tour Packages
- Seyschells Tour Packages
- Shirdi Tour Packages
- Singapore Tour Packages
- South Africa Tour Packages
- Sri Lanka Tour Packages
- Thailand Tour Packages
- Turkey Tour Packages
- United Kingdom Tour Packages
- USA Tour Packages
- Uttarakhand – Ranikhet Tour Packages
- Vietnam Tour Packages