Exotic Tamil Nadu Travel Package – 6N / 7D
The land of Tamil is a state in South India known for its temples and architecture, food, movies and classical Indian dance and Carnatic music. The languages spoken here are predominantly Tamil (also written as Thamizh) and English in the larger cities and metro capital Chennai.
The land of Tamil is a state in South India known for its temples and architecture, food, movies and classical Indian dance and Carnatic music.
- Upon Arrival at Madurai.
- Our representative receives You Hotel at Madurai. Later proceed on a sightseeing Tour of Madurai.
- Visit the Meenakshiamman temple, Pazhamudir cholai, thiruparankundram temple and Theppakulam.
- Enjoy the light and sound show at thirumanalaik hall.Overnight stay at Hotel in Madurai
- Take your morning breakfast and move to Kodaikanal from Madurai.
- On arrival, get into the hotel at Kodaikanal. Later, view the Bryant’s Parkand Lake.
- Spend your overnight stay at the hotel in Kodaikanal.
- Today, set on a touring voyage through Kodaikanal.
- Visit the green Valley view, Coaker’s walk, column rocks, Shenbaganoor museum, Chettiyar Park, Waterfalls.
- Return back to hotel at Kodaikanal for overnight stay.
- After morning breakfast, move ahead for touring to Madurai.
- Visit the Gandhimuseum and Alagar Koil.
- Enjoy your night stay at the inn in Madurai.
- Have your breakfast and check out from hotel. Drive to Rameshwaram, on reaching check in to the hotel.
- By noon, continue for touring to Rameshwaram and visit Ramjharokatemple, Ramanathaswamy temple, Agnitheertham, Dhanushkodi and Adam’s Bridge.
- Spend your night stay at the inn in Rameshwaram.
- After your breakfast, check out from inn and drive to Kanyakumari.
- Upon arrival, check into lodging. In the noon, taste some delicious meals and continue for touring to Kanyakumari and visit Devi.Kanyakumari temple, Suchithram Sanctuary, Vivekananda Rock, Triveni Sangam and Gandhi Commemoration.
- Enjoy the Nightfall (sunset) of Kanyakumari. Move back to the hotel for overnight stay.
- On the last day of your trip, after morning breakfast check out from lodging and drive to Trivandrum.
- On the way, visit the Sri Padmanabhapuram Castle, Additionally, visit the Sri Padmanabhaswamy templein Trivandrum which is the wealthiest sanctuary on the planet, Storehouse, Secretariat and so on.
- Later, you will be dropped at the Airplane terminal/Line Station for forward excursion.
More about this tour
The land of Tamil is a state in South India known for its temples and architecture, food, movies and classical Indian dance and Carnatic music. The languages spoken here are predominantly Tamil (also written as Thamizh) and English in the larger cities and metro capital Chennai. It is the historical home of the famous Chera, Chola, Pandya and Pallava kingdoms which thrived in ancient and medieval India.
- Africa Tour Packages
- Andaman and Nicobar Island Tour Packages
- Arunachal Pradesh Tour Packages
- Australia Tour Packages
- Canada Tour Packages
- China Tour Packages
- Delhi Tour Packages
- Dubai Tour Packages
- Europe Tour Packages
- Gangtok Tour Packages
- Gujarat Tour Packages
- Himachal Tour Packages
- Honey moon Tours
- Hong Kong Tour Packages
- Hyderabad Tour Packages
- Indonesia Tour Packages
- Japan Tour Packages
- Jordan Tour Packages
- Kanyakumari Tour Packages
- Kashmir Tour Packages
- Kerala Tour Packages
- Madurai Tour Packages
- Maharastra Tour Packages
- Malaysia Tour Packages
- Maldives Tour Packages
- Mauritius Tour Packages
- Meghalaya Tour Packages
- New-Zealand Tour Packages
- Rajasthan Tour Packages
- Rameswaram Tour Packages
- Rishikesh Tour Packages
- Seyschells Tour Packages
- Shirdi Tour Packages
- Singapore Tour Packages
- South Africa Tour Packages
- Sri Lanka Tour Packages
- Thailand Tour Packages
- Turkey Tour Packages
- United Kingdom Tour Packages
- USA Tour Packages
- Uttarakhand – Ranikhet Tour Packages
- Vietnam Tour Packages