Enchanting Himachal Tour – 6N / 7D
Himachal Pradesh is the northernmost state of India and shares borders with the union territories of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh to the north, and the states
This is popularly renowned for its Himalayan landscapes and popular hill-stations. Many outdoor activities such as rock climbing, mountain biking, paragliding, ice-skating, trekking, rafting, and heli-skiing are popular tourist attractions in Himachal Pradesh.
- After your arrival at New Delhi airport /railway station, our tour representatives transfer you by highway to Shimla.
- It is the capital of Himachal Pradesh and also the capital of Britishers situated at an elevation of (2500 mts).
- You can check out the snow topped Shivalik mountain ranges and experience a delightful journey.
- Get into the hotel and enjoy your overnight stay
- After breakfast, get ready for a sightseeing tour around Shimla.
- You will be visiting the Naldhera Golf Course and Kufri – Snow point.
- In the evening, feel free to visit the famous place of Shimla town, The Mall Road & The crest. Spend your overnight stay at Shimla.
- Take your breakfast in the morning and drive to Manali – 280 kms.
- Manali is a flawless slope station secured with Snow Mountains & delightful waterfalls.
- Get back to the hotel and relax at your leisure.
- You can enjoy a great overnight stay at the hotel.
- After your morning breakfast, our tour representatives will take you for a short tour to Manali.
- The tour package include Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht Kund – Hot water spring, Tibetan Monasteries and nearby market.
- Enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure.
- Return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
- After your early morning breakfast, get ready for a full day outing tour to Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi & Rohtang Pass (elevation 3978 mts) and Solang Valley.
- Move back to the hotel for overnight stay and pleasure in Manali. (Subject to season).
- Take your breakfast in the morning. Drive to the beautiful city of Chandigarh.
- After your arrival in the evening, get into the hotel and relax for sometime.
- Later, you will be taken for a city voyage through Chandigarh, Rose enclosure, Rock arrangement, Sukhna Lake and so on.
- Come back to the hotel for relaxation and overnight stay.
- After your breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Delhi (250 Kms).
- Upon arrival at Delhi, transfer to the railway station or airport for onward journey to home.
More about this tour
Himachal Pradesh is the northernmost state of India and shares borders with the union territories of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh to the north, and the statesThis is popularly renowned for its Himalayan landscapes and popular hill-stations. Many outdoor activities such as rock climbing, mountain biking, paragliding, ice-skating, trekking, rafting, and heli-skiing are popular tourist attractions in Himachal Prades.
- Africa Tour Packages
- Andaman and Nicobar Island Tour Packages
- Arunachal Pradesh Tour Packages
- Australia Tour Packages
- Canada Tour Packages
- China Tour Packages
- Delhi Tour Packages
- Dubai Tour Packages
- Europe Tour Packages
- Gangtok Tour Packages
- Gujarat Tour Packages
- Himachal Tour Packages
- Honey moon Tours
- Hong Kong Tour Packages
- Hyderabad Tour Packages
- Indonesia Tour Packages
- Japan Tour Packages
- Jordan Tour Packages
- Kanyakumari Tour Packages
- Kashmir Tour Packages
- Kerala Tour Packages
- Madurai Tour Packages
- Maharastra Tour Packages
- Malaysia Tour Packages
- Maldives Tour Packages
- Mauritius Tour Packages
- Meghalaya Tour Packages
- New-Zealand Tour Packages
- Rajasthan Tour Packages
- Rameswaram Tour Packages
- Rishikesh Tour Packages
- Seyschells Tour Packages
- Shirdi Tour Packages
- Singapore Tour Packages
- South Africa Tour Packages
- Sri Lanka Tour Packages
- Thailand Tour Packages
- Turkey Tour Packages
- United Kingdom Tour Packages
- USA Tour Packages
- Uttarakhand – Ranikhet Tour Packages
- Vietnam Tour Packages