Egypt & Dubai – 8N / 9D
Dubai has burst on to the global scene as perhaps one of the most happening cities in the world with its ambitious projects and unique events. And, much of the credit of promoting Dubai as a tourism and commerce hub can be attributed to Dubais Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing.
Dubai has burst on to the global scene as perhaps one of the most happening cities in the world with its ambitious projects and unique events.
- On arrival at Dubai International Airport, you’ll be transferred to your hotel. Check into the hotel. Check in time will be 1400 hours. Rest of the day free for leisure. Later in evening, Enjoy Dhow Cruise – Cruising down Dubai creek is a novel experience, one which you cannot miss when in Dubai. Fancy having dinner on a Dhow Cruise with the fascinating lights of Dubai Creek and the soft music in the background. Sip your favorite drink and enjoy a BBQ buffet dinner on board the cruise. Later Transfer back to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
- After breakfast, you can embark on an exciting half-day city tour of Dubai where you will visit landmarks like Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Museum, ending it with shopping at Gold Souk. Also, later in the day, you’ll get picked up from your hotel for a scintillating desert safari. Enjoy dinner after the safari and return to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
- After breakfast today, spend some time at leisure and enjoy some last minute shopping or go for some tours, depending on your flight schedule. Check out of the hotel and get transferred to the airport to board your flight to Luxor.
- Meals: Lunch and Dinner will be served at Indian restaurant
Arrival at Luxor international airport you will meet our guide and he will assist you through entire formalities, and then transfer to your hotel for check
Then proceed with the visits of the East bank of the Nile including the Temple of Karnak & the Temple of Luxor. Transfer back to the hotel.Overnight in Luxor.
- After breakfast transfer from Luxor to Hurghada.Proceed with the visits of West bank including the two colossi of Memnon, the temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El-Bahari and Valley of kings. After that transfer by A/C Coach to Hurghada. Check in and overnight in Hurghada.
- Meals: Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner at hotel
Buffet Breakfast at hotel, Free day at leisure, “Enjoy with sunny beach”, “Enjoy with water activities”, “Discover the hidden world underwater”. Overnight in Hurghada.
Meals: Breakfast at Hotel – Indian Lunch and Indian Dinner
Buffet Breakfast at Hotel, transfer by private A/C Coach to Cairo, upon arrival. Proceed to visit The Egyptian museum of antiquities. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Then start your visit to Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Cairo offers an incredible selection of shopping, leisure and nightlife activities. Shopping ranges from the famous Khan el-Khalili Souk (or bazaar) largely unchanged since the 14th century, to modern air-conditioned centers displaying the latest fashions.
- Spend your @ leisure and establish your shopping this day.
- Buffet Breakfast at hotel, Proceed with full day tour to visit Great Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx:from the Pyramids is the Great Sphinx of Giza, which dates from the time of Chephren (2620BC). Hewn from natural yellowish limestone and standing 65 feet high and 187 feet long, this unforgettable statue combines the head of a Pharaoh with a lion’s body.
After that transfer to Cairo airport for your departure flight by QR 1304 @ 14:00.
More about this tour
Dubai has burst on to the global scene as perhaps one of the most happening cities in the world with its ambitious projects and unique events. And, much of the credit of promoting Dubai as a tourism and commerce hub can be attributed to Dubais Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing. The potential of the tourism sector to stimulate economic and social development thereby transforming economies has been internationally acknowledged. Since its inception, DTCM has played a pivotal role in promoting Dubai and growing the economic contribution of tourism to the emirate.The fragile land of Egypt offers it all, from pristine water bodies and quaint shrines to captivating structures and expansive beaches. Tourists can also indulge in a spree of shopping at the zesty Khan el-Khalili market from where they can buy attractive souvenirs and gifts. Furthermore, the beguiling Pyramids of Giza,Sphinx & papyrus fair.
- Africa Tour Packages
- Andaman and Nicobar Island Tour Packages
- Arunachal Pradesh Tour Packages
- Australia Tour Packages
- Canada Tour Packages
- China Tour Packages
- Delhi Tour Packages
- Dubai Tour Packages
- Europe Tour Packages
- Gangtok Tour Packages
- Gujarat Tour Packages
- Himachal Tour Packages
- Honey moon Tours
- Hong Kong Tour Packages
- Hyderabad Tour Packages
- Indonesia Tour Packages
- Japan Tour Packages
- Jordan Tour Packages
- Kanyakumari Tour Packages
- Kashmir Tour Packages
- Kerala Tour Packages
- Madurai Tour Packages
- Maharastra Tour Packages
- Malaysia Tour Packages
- Maldives Tour Packages
- Mauritius Tour Packages
- Meghalaya Tour Packages
- New-Zealand Tour Packages
- Rajasthan Tour Packages
- Rameswaram Tour Packages
- Rishikesh Tour Packages
- Seyschells Tour Packages
- Shirdi Tour Packages
- Singapore Tour Packages
- South Africa Tour Packages
- Sri Lanka Tour Packages
- Thailand Tour Packages
- Turkey Tour Packages
- United Kingdom Tour Packages
- USA Tour Packages
- Uttarakhand – Ranikhet Tour Packages
- Vietnam Tour Packages