Cultural Rajasthan Tour Package – 7N / 8D
Rajasthan is located in North India with a keen historical significance lying in kingdoms, forts, traditions, customs, culture and the desert witnessing innumerable travel from both India and from abroad.
If you are eager to explore the most of Rajasthan in an organized manner, then what else then an exclusive Rajasthan Tour Package can assist you the best? With the tour package for Rajasthan, you can explore all the places in peace, take pleasure in exploring new activities, tuck in various delicacies, and also stroll along the forts and other historic establishments making it renowned as the “Land of Kings”.
- Upon your arrival at Delhi, our tour representatives will welcome and guide you for the entire trip.
- You will be taken for a half day tour to Delhi. Visit Qutub Minar constructed by Qutub-ud-Din Aibek in 1199.
- Proceed to Jama Masjid, Red Fort & India Gate (War Memorial Arch).
- Continue your journey towards the President’s House, Parliament House, Government Secretariat Buildings and Connaught Place shopping plaza. Spend your overnight stay at Delhi.
- After breakfast, continue to Agra. Reach the destination and get into the hotel to relax sometime.
- . In the evening, try to explore the well known market sectors of Agra.
- Get back to the hotel for overnight stay.
- In the morning, visit the world popular Taj Mahal fabricated by the Mughul Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to hallow her mortal remains.
- Later, visit the Agra Fort containing the Pearl Mosque and the Halls of Public & Private Audience. Additionally, visit the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daullah manufactured by Empress Noorjehan in memory of her father.
- In the evening, drive to Jaipur enroute Fatehpur Sikri.
- You need to know that Fatehpur Sikri is 40 kms from Agra and fabricated by Emperor Akbar in 1569 and deserted following 15 years because of lack of water.
- See the elegant structures including the Jama Masjid, Tomb of Salim Chisti, Panch Mahal and different Palaces.
- Arrive Jaipur and register with inn for overnight stay.
- On this day, visit Amber Fort.
- The Amber Fort was the ancient capital of the State.
- View the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory shining with mirrors. In the evening, proceed with Jaipur sightseeing, visit Maharaja’s City Palace & the Observatory.
- View the past Hawa Mahal & throughout the pink rose private & business zones. Spend your overnight stay at Jaipur.
- After breakfast, move ahead to Jodhpur, on the way visit Pushkar.
- Visit the main sanctuary of Lord Brahma encompassed by Pushkar Lake.
- You will find the devotees taking plunge into the heavenly waters of Pushkar & offering petitions to God at the banks of the lake. Ensure to check out the Fair Site, which is right inverse the Pushkar Lake. Alternatively, you can visit Ajmer Khwaja Dargah in Ajmer (11 kms). After, lunch proceed with your driver to Jodhpur.
- Arrive Jodhpur at night and enjoy the day at your leisure. You will be spending the overnight sleep at Jodhpur. (By means of Pushkar/Ajmer)
- After breakfast, take a drive through Jodhpur and visit the Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada (Mausoleums of the incredible Rajput Warrior) and Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum. After lunch, proceed to Udaipur.
- On the way, visit the highly praised Ranakpur Temples of twelfth Century, Proceed to Udaipur and reach the hotel.
- Get into the hotel and relax for sometime. Spend your overnight sleep in Udaipur.
- After your morning breakfast, take a sightseeing voyage tour through Udaipur.
- You will be visiting the City Palace implicit 1559, a little royal residence over the Lake Pichola.
- The other main fascinating tourist attractions of the city include Crystal Gallery, Durbar Hall, Jagdish Temple and Palace Museum. Later, visit Saheli Ki Bari and explore the small ornamental garden build in honor of Royal Ladies.
- Ensure to visit the Lok Kala Mandal and view the people dresses, trimmings, manikins, veils, dolls society musical instruments, people’s gods and painted creations.
- Opened seven days a week, manikin shows and society moving are led each night from 18:00 to 19:00 in a neighbouring outdoors theatre & Shilpgram to see the town expressions & creates.
- Spend your overnight stay at Udaipur.
- After your breakfast, relax at the grand hotel or go out for shopping at the nearby streets.
- Later, move to the railway station or airport for flight to get back home.
More about this tour
Rajasthan is located in North India with a keen historical significance lying in kingdoms, forts, traditions, customs, culture and the desert witnessing innumerable travel from both India and from abroad. If you are eager to explore the most of Rajasthan in an organized manner, then what else then an exclusive Rajasthan Tour Package can assist you the best? With the tour package for Rajasthan, you can explore all the places in peace, take pleasure in exploring new activities, tuck in various delicacies, and also stroll along the forts and other historic establishments making it renowned as the “Land of Kings”.
- Africa Tour Packages
- Andaman and Nicobar Island Tour Packages
- Arunachal Pradesh Tour Packages
- Australia Tour Packages
- Canada Tour Packages
- China Tour Packages
- Delhi Tour Packages
- Dubai Tour Packages
- Europe Tour Packages
- Gangtok Tour Packages
- Gujarat Tour Packages
- Himachal Tour Packages
- Honey moon Tours
- Hong Kong Tour Packages
- Hyderabad Tour Packages
- Indonesia Tour Packages
- Japan Tour Packages
- Jordan Tour Packages
- Kanyakumari Tour Packages
- Kashmir Tour Packages
- Kerala Tour Packages
- Madurai Tour Packages
- Maharastra Tour Packages
- Malaysia Tour Packages
- Maldives Tour Packages
- Mauritius Tour Packages
- Meghalaya Tour Packages
- New-Zealand Tour Packages
- Rajasthan Tour Packages
- Rameswaram Tour Packages
- Rishikesh Tour Packages
- Seyschells Tour Packages
- Shirdi Tour Packages
- Singapore Tour Packages
- South Africa Tour Packages
- Sri Lanka Tour Packages
- Thailand Tour Packages
- Turkey Tour Packages
- United Kingdom Tour Packages
- USA Tour Packages
- Uttarakhand – Ranikhet Tour Packages
- Vietnam Tour Packages