China -16N / 17D
China, a communist nation in East Asia, is the world’s most populous country. Its vast landscape encompasses grassland, desert, mountain ranges, lakes, rivers and 14,500 km of coastline.
China, a communist nation in East Asia, is the world’s most populous country. Its vast landscape encompasses grassland, desert, mountain ranges, lakes, rivers and 14,500 km of coastline. Beijing, the ancient capital, mixes modern architecture with historic sites including sprawling Tienanmen Square.
- After arrival in Beijing,you will be transferred to the hotel. Visit Tienanmen Square, the historic center of Beijing, and the splendid Forbidden City.The rest of the day is free for your relax.
- Visit Temple of Heaven, where emperors in ancient times offered sacrifices yearly to Heaven for a good harvest and fortune.
- Take a visit to the Great Wall of China.Descending the Great Wall, you will drop by a Jade Gallery and take a leisurely stroll along the Sacred Road.
- Finish your breakfast at the hotel.In the afternoon,you be shifted to the airport for a flight to Xi’an.
- Visit the incredible Terracotta Warriors.Then visit a Ceramic Factory to witness how these statues can be made.
- In Xi’an,visit the Drum Tower – a symbol of the city. Then you will be escorted to the airport for a flight to Guilin.
- Enjoy Li River Cruise.The rest of the day is free for you.
- Visit the impressive Elephant Trunk Hill.The whole hill looks like a giant elephant with a long trunk, it is the symbol of Guilin city.
- See the colourfully illuminated stone pillars and rock formations of Reed Flute Cave.It is Guilin’s largest and most impressive cave.
- Also visit Fubo Hill and Seven Star Park.In there you can see the Panda.
- You will be transfered to Guilin Aiport, flight to Shanghai.Overnight stay in the hotel.
- Visit Shanghai Museum, known as the Museum of Ancient Chinese Art.Visit a famous Buddhist temple – the Jade Buddha Temple.
- Visit the Bund – located along the Huang pu River, the Bund shows off Shanghai’s outstanding foreign buildings and in the evening ,enjoy Acrobatic Show.
- Transfer to Hong Kong.Visit the Victoria Peak, the Aberdeen Fishing Village, Later, experience a 45 minute Harbour Cruise. After that, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
- Visit Disneyland in Hong Kong.Walking cartoon characters, fun-filled rides and delicious food.It is a place for unlimited entertainment and fun. Enjoy comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
- After enjoying breakfast, spend the day in visiting Ocean Park. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
- Prepare for your Departure.
More about this tour
China, a communist nation in East Asia, is the world’s most populous country. Its vast landscape encompasses grassland, desert, mountain ranges, lakes, rivers and 14,500 km of coastline. Beijing, the ancient capital, mixes modern architecture with historic sites including sprawling Tienanmen Square. Its largest city, Shanghai, is a skyscraper-studded global financial centre. The iconic Great Wall of China fortification runs east-west across the country’s north.
- Africa Tour Packages
- Andaman and Nicobar Island Tour Packages
- Arunachal Pradesh Tour Packages
- Australia Tour Packages
- Canada Tour Packages
- China Tour Packages
- Delhi Tour Packages
- Dubai Tour Packages
- Europe Tour Packages
- Gangtok Tour Packages
- Gujarat Tour Packages
- Himachal Tour Packages
- Honey moon Tours
- Hong Kong Tour Packages
- Hyderabad Tour Packages
- Indonesia Tour Packages
- Japan Tour Packages
- Jordan Tour Packages
- Kanyakumari Tour Packages
- Kashmir Tour Packages
- Kerala Tour Packages
- Madurai Tour Packages
- Maharastra Tour Packages
- Malaysia Tour Packages
- Maldives Tour Packages
- Mauritius Tour Packages
- Meghalaya Tour Packages
- New-Zealand Tour Packages
- Rajasthan Tour Packages
- Rameswaram Tour Packages
- Rishikesh Tour Packages
- Seyschells Tour Packages
- Shirdi Tour Packages
- Singapore Tour Packages
- South Africa Tour Packages
- Sri Lanka Tour Packages
- Thailand Tour Packages
- Turkey Tour Packages
- United Kingdom Tour Packages
- USA Tour Packages
- Uttarakhand – Ranikhet Tour Packages
- Vietnam Tour Packages