China -15N / 16D
China, a communist nation in East Asia, is the world’s most populous country. Its vast landscape encompasses grassland, desert, mountain ranges, lakes, rivers and 14,500 km of coastline.
China, a communist nation in East Asia, is the world’s most populous country. Its vast landscape encompasses grassland, desert, mountain ranges, lakes, rivers and 14,500 km of coastline. Beijing, the ancient capital, mixes modern architecture with historic sites including sprawling Tienanmen Square.
- Arrive at Beijing, the capital of China and then transferred to your hotel.Visit Tienanmen Square, the symbolical heart of China. It is the biggest public square in the world, which can hold one million people.Visit the Forbidden City, the inner sanctum and palace where for centuries Chinese emperors ruled their world.
- Depart from your hotel after breakfast.Visit the Badaling Great Wall, one of the most remarkable feats of mankind, built over 2,000 years ago. You will be able to climb and admire the splendid mountain scenery.
- Proceed to Xi’an and transferred to hotel. Visit the Shaanxi Provincial Museum.Walking through the exhibits in the museum is like walking through 3,000 years of Chinese history.
- Depart from your hotel after breakfast.Visit the Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses.It has been regarded as the 8th wonder of the world! Visit the Bell Tower,which is the most well-preserved and best-known one among many ancient cities of China.Have another tour to the Big Wild Goose Pagoda.The pagoda is one of the most distinctive and outstanding landmarks of Xi’an.
- Visit the Shaanxi Provincial Museum and the Ancient City Wall.Move to Shanghai. transferred to hotel.Free at leisure in the evening.
- After breakfast, visit the Bund. Have a stroll along the waterfront.Then walk along the famous shopping street of Nanjing Road. It is said that shopping in Shanghai is the most varied and rewarding in China.
- Depart from your hotel to visit the Shanghai Museum and the Shanghai Oriental Pearl TV Tower.It is the third tallest TV and radio tower in the world as well as the tallest structure in Asia.
- Take the morning train to Suzhou. After breakfast have a city tour to the Humble Administrator´s Garden.The garden consists of three parts with different types of buildings around streams and ponds.In the afternoon take the train back to Shanghai.
- Depart from your hotel after breakfast. Spend about 2 hours taking the train to Hangzhou. Visit West Lake, one of the most famous tourist attractions in China. Free at leisure in the evening.
- Transferred to Guilin. Be met at Guilin airport and transferred to your hotel.Free at leisure in the evening.
- Depart from your hotel in the morning to have a Li River cruise to Yangshuo.
- Depart from your hotel to visit Elephant Trunk Hill located on the west bank of the Li River.The hill resembles a huge elephant standing on the bank of the river. A circular foot cave called Shui Yue Dong (Moon-In-The Water Cave) separates the trunk and the body.
- Then visit Reed Flute Cave.This cave was called “The Art Gallery of Mother Nature”. Visit Seven Star Park. It is the largest and one of the most beautiful parks in Guilin. The park is so named for the seven peaks which correspond to the number of stars in the Big Dipper. There are many scenic tourist spots in the park, such as Flower Bridge, Seven Star Cave, Banzai Garden and Camel Hill.
- Check out and depart from your hotel. Take a morning flight to Guangzhou. To be met at the airport & transferred to your hotel.Visit the Memorial Hall of the Chen Family.Follow with the Temple of Six Banyan Trees. One of the most famous ancient Buddhist temples in China.Then take a train to Hong Kong. Be met and transferred to your hotel.
- In Hong Kong visit Victoria Peak or adventurous Disneyland.
- Prepare for your Departure
More about this tour
China, a communist nation in East Asia, is the world’s most populous country. Its vast landscape encompasses grassland, desert, mountain ranges, lakes, rivers and 14,500 km of coastline. Beijing, the ancient capital, mixes modern architecture with historic sites including sprawling Tienanmen Square. Its largest city, Shanghai, is a skyscraper-studded global financial centre. The iconic Great Wall of China fortification runs east-west across the country’s north.
- Africa Tour Packages
- Andaman and Nicobar Island Tour Packages
- Arunachal Pradesh Tour Packages
- Australia Tour Packages
- Canada Tour Packages
- China Tour Packages
- Delhi Tour Packages
- Dubai Tour Packages
- Europe Tour Packages
- Gangtok Tour Packages
- Gujarat Tour Packages
- Himachal Tour Packages
- Honey moon Tours
- Hong Kong Tour Packages
- Hyderabad Tour Packages
- Indonesia Tour Packages
- Japan Tour Packages
- Jordan Tour Packages
- Kanyakumari Tour Packages
- Kashmir Tour Packages
- Kerala Tour Packages
- Madurai Tour Packages
- Maharastra Tour Packages
- Malaysia Tour Packages
- Maldives Tour Packages
- Mauritius Tour Packages
- Meghalaya Tour Packages
- New-Zealand Tour Packages
- Rajasthan Tour Packages
- Rameswaram Tour Packages
- Rishikesh Tour Packages
- Seyschells Tour Packages
- Shirdi Tour Packages
- Singapore Tour Packages
- South Africa Tour Packages
- Sri Lanka Tour Packages
- Thailand Tour Packages
- Turkey Tour Packages
- United Kingdom Tour Packages
- USA Tour Packages
- Uttarakhand – Ranikhet Tour Packages
- Vietnam Tour Packages