Canadian Rockies – 9N / 10D
Canada is more affordable than the US, but the US has a higher median income. Comparing the cost of living in both countries is tricky because living costs vary dramatically within each city.
Canada is a country in North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean and northward into the Arctic Ocean, making it the world's second-largest country by total area, with the world's longest coastline.
- After your arrival at Toronto Airport, our tour representatives will meet and transfer you to the hotel.
- Get ready for a city tour to Toronto. You will be visiting the home of the Stanley Cup and the Hockey Hall of Fame.
- Ensure to check out the Rogers Centre which is considered to be the dynamic and versatile entertainment centre in the world.
- Proceed to famous CN Tower where you need to travel in the glass elevator to the 1,122 foot glass floored outdoor observation deck.
- Just enjoy a great time in this amazing city.
- After a quick breakfast, get ready to visit the Kingston.
- Upon your arrival, you will be enjoying a cruise of the 1000 islands from Kingston that offers a great insight of the destination.
- Later, move to Ottawa and visit the Parliament Hill which is regarded as the seat of Canada’s national government.
- Visit The Rideau Canal, Ontario’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site and much more.
- Take your breakfast and get into a luxurious coach to drive to Montreal.
- Visit the beautiful Notre Dame which is known for its paintings, statues, beautiful interior, gold-tipped polychrome carvings, rich altarpiece and much more.
- ou can take some photo shots on top of Mont Royal and overlook Montreal from the top.
- After your breakfast, drive to Quebec for a great city tour.
- Our tour guide will narrate you the history and tour you to the walled city in North America.
- Ensure to check out the Parliament Buildings, Upper and Lower Towns, the Plains of Abraham, Chateau Frontenac, Place d’Armes, the Citadel and Quebec National Assembly.
- Take your American breakfast in the morning.
- Board a flight to Calgary and get the assistance of our tour representatives.
- You would be visiting one of the most beautiful cities of Canada.
- Just look over the magnificent Heritage Park, the Olympic Park and much more.
- Get transferred to beautiful city of Banff with its charming streets and spectacular natural beauty.
- After a quick breakfast, get into the hotel and relax for sometime.
- The journey will start towards the Icefield Parkway and you would be moving around the precipitous gorges, snowcapped summits and lakes of exquisite blues.
- ust stop at the ice field and stand on the ice. You would be able to look the glaciers face to face and also experience the Glacier adventure.
- Later, you will be stopped at Johnston Canyon to enjoy the real fun.
- Take your breakfast in the morning.
- Get ready to enjoy the beautiful views of the Canadian Rockies.
- You will be taken to the beautiful city of Kelowna and enjoy a short orientation tour.
- After your breakfast, get into your luxurious coach and our tour guide will take you to the pristine setting of Whistler.
- After your arrival, enjoy a ride in the amazing Peak 2 Peak Gondola, across the Blackcomb and Whistler Mountains.
- Here, you get the opportunity to view the panoramic views of mountain ranges and the Whistler valley.
- On this day, you will be enjoying a great time in Vancouver.
- Visit the famous Stanley Park and experience the thrill of walking across the Capilano Suspension Bridge.
- Take your breakfast and join with the guide for an exciting tour.
- Proceed to the famous Stanley Park, Prospect Point and English Bay.
- Continue your journey towards the West Coast Native Totem Poles and their unique ancestry.
- Proceed to Gastown, a historical district and look over the streets and Victorian-style buildings.
- You would be moving around the houses, tranquil and tree-lined streets.
- Move to Capillano Suspension Bridge and experience a great thrill.
- After a quick breakfast, move to the airport for your flight departure
More about this tour
Canada is more affordable than the US, but the US has a higher median income. Comparing the cost of living in both countries is tricky because living costs vary dramatically within each city.Canada is a country in North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean and northward into the Arctic Ocean, making it the world's second-largest country by total area, with the world's longest coastline.
- Africa Tour Packages
- Andaman and Nicobar Island Tour Packages
- Arunachal Pradesh Tour Packages
- Australia Tour Packages
- Canada Tour Packages
- China Tour Packages
- Delhi Tour Packages
- Dubai Tour Packages
- Europe Tour Packages
- Gangtok Tour Packages
- Gujarat Tour Packages
- Himachal Tour Packages
- Honey moon Tours
- Hong Kong Tour Packages
- Hyderabad Tour Packages
- Indonesia Tour Packages
- Japan Tour Packages
- Jordan Tour Packages
- Kanyakumari Tour Packages
- Kashmir Tour Packages
- Kerala Tour Packages
- Madurai Tour Packages
- Maharastra Tour Packages
- Malaysia Tour Packages
- Maldives Tour Packages
- Mauritius Tour Packages
- Meghalaya Tour Packages
- New-Zealand Tour Packages
- Rajasthan Tour Packages
- Rameswaram Tour Packages
- Rishikesh Tour Packages
- Seyschells Tour Packages
- Shirdi Tour Packages
- Singapore Tour Packages
- South Africa Tour Packages
- Sri Lanka Tour Packages
- Thailand Tour Packages
- Turkey Tour Packages
- United Kingdom Tour Packages
- USA Tour Packages
- Uttarakhand – Ranikhet Tour Packages
- Vietnam Tour Packages