Best of Bangkok – 4N / 5D
Thailand is one the most visited countries in Asia and is renowned for its charming culture, beautiful sand beaches, Thai culinary delicacies and some amazing tourist attractions.
Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It's known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin.
- After your arrival at Bangkok International Airport, meet our tour representatives and get transferred to Pattaya by the coach.
- he beautiful Thailand City is exactly placed on the east coast of Gulf of Thailand.
- Pattaya is filled with a number of fascinating sandy beaches, excellent shopping and amazing tourist attractions.
- It was once a fishing town and later became one of the top tourist attractions of Thailand. Upon your arrival at Pattaya, get transferred to the hotel and relax for sometime.
- Visit the Alcazar show which is also known as Tiffany Show.
- This show is actually a beautiful blend of art, costumes and stage design.
- Enjoy the musical show and come back to the hotel for your overnight stay.
- Take your breakfast in the hotel.
- Get ready to explore the coral island with our tour representatives.
- You can enjoy the abundant coral and underwater world by means of glass bottom boat.
- Later, ensure to involve yourself in any of the water sporting activities like sunbathing, water scooter, parasailing, snorkeling and more.
- Spend some quality time in this place and move back to shopping in the great city.
- In the evening, get back to hotel for overnight stay.
- After your morning breakfast, move to Nong Nooch Village for a day’s out.
- The Tropical Garden contains a number of wild-ranging orchid species, various flowering, a palm garden and colorful plants from all over the world.
- You would be able to experience a great fun in the Elephant Show.
- Just enjoy the gentle giants performing various tricks such as playing football, riding bikes and so on.
- Check out the beautifully landscaped gardens and enjoy the fragrance of millions of flowers.
- You can also see the trained chimpanzees and elephants in the natural surroundings.
- Get back to the hotel for your overnight stay.
- After your morning breakfast, proceed to Bangkok-the capital and largest city of Thailand.
- Our tour representatives will take you for a half day city tour to Bangkok.
- Visit some of the most famous temple monasteries in Bangkok.
- You will be taken to Wat Po (The Temple of the Reclining Buddha), Wat Trimit (The Temple of Solid Gold Buddha weighing 5 ½ tons of gold) and Wat Benchamabopit (The Marble Temple).
- Move on to the world famous Gems and Jewelry Shop for some purchase of Jade stone.
- Enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure.
- Later, get back to the hotel for overnight stay.
- After a quick breakfast, move to Indhira Market for shopping.
- In the evening, our tour guide will transfer you to Bangkok International Airport for your departure.
More about this tour
Thailand is one the most visited countries in Asia and is renowned for its charming culture, beautiful sand beaches, Thai culinary delicacies and some amazing tourist attractions.Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It's known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin.
- Africa Tour Packages
- Andaman and Nicobar Island Tour Packages
- Arunachal Pradesh Tour Packages
- Australia Tour Packages
- Canada Tour Packages
- China Tour Packages
- Delhi Tour Packages
- Dubai Tour Packages
- Europe Tour Packages
- Gangtok Tour Packages
- Gujarat Tour Packages
- Himachal Tour Packages
- Honey moon Tours
- Hong Kong Tour Packages
- Hyderabad Tour Packages
- Indonesia Tour Packages
- Japan Tour Packages
- Jordan Tour Packages
- Kanyakumari Tour Packages
- Kashmir Tour Packages
- Kerala Tour Packages
- Madurai Tour Packages
- Maharastra Tour Packages
- Malaysia Tour Packages
- Maldives Tour Packages
- Mauritius Tour Packages
- Meghalaya Tour Packages
- New-Zealand Tour Packages
- Rajasthan Tour Packages
- Rameswaram Tour Packages
- Rishikesh Tour Packages
- Seyschells Tour Packages
- Shirdi Tour Packages
- Singapore Tour Packages
- South Africa Tour Packages
- Sri Lanka Tour Packages
- Thailand Tour Packages
- Turkey Tour Packages
- United Kingdom Tour Packages
- USA Tour Packages
- Uttarakhand – Ranikhet Tour Packages
- Vietnam Tour Packages